The Scientific Programme Committee cordially invites abstract submission for presentation at the Congress. Abstracts of all aspects in medical and cosmetic dermatology are welcomed. Abstracts will be selected by the Scientific Committee which will also determine the final mode of presentation either in oral or poster format. Accepted abstracts will be published in the abstract book.
Abstracts must be written in English. The length of the abstract should be within one A4 page or in around 300 words. Please follow the submission guideline:
- The content of the abstract should include the following: Objectives, Subjects and Methods, Results and Conclusions. However, it is not necessary to organize the abstract under different headings.
- Type the abstract using single-line spacing with 12-point font.
- Please type clearly the title of the abstract, name(s) of the author(s), the institution where the work was done, the country of origin on the top of the form, and underline the name of the presenting author.
- The title should be informative and as specific as possible. The title should be in CAPITALS and in bold at the top of the abstract. Avoid using abbreviations in the title.
- Type the name(s) of author(s) with initials first, e.g. E. Lau. The authors' name should be followed by the details of the institutions (Department, Institute, Country).
Only online submission is available. Submissions which do not comply with our instructions will not be considered.
The deadline for submission is 30 September 2018.
Notification of acceptance will be sent out by 15 October 2018. Details of presentation format will be sent together with the notification.
Registration of Abstract Presenters
Please be reminded that registration for the congress will be required if a submitted paper is accepted. If the registration of the presenting author is not received by 31 October 2018, the case will be handled as voluntary withdrawal.